CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Anonimity

It's 6.09 am. I've just finish taking my bath, and right now i'm thinking whether to make this blog anonymous.

Pros on anonymous

  • This blog can be my diary.
  • There will be topics like : My most embarrassing momentS and 10 bad things that I've done.
  • There will also be topics like : My friends embarrassing moments and 10 bad things that they've done.
  • I can openly write about my feelings : how i really miss F, how i hate Y, and my crush on P without irritating anybody (especially piah zadora) and without their knowledge. (important note : the initials are randomly chosen. Tiada kena mengena antara yang hidup atau yang telah meninggal dunia).
  • Nobody who knows me will know how bad my writing skills are.
  • I can complain about period pain.
  • I can send provocative comments on my friends blog.
  • There will be a mysterious factor in me.
Pros on non-anonymous
  • ....
  • ....
  • ....
  • ....
*I can't think of any.


So that's it. I've made my decision. Obviously, this blog would NOT be anonymous.

Sometimes, life don't need a reason! :)

0 comments: