CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tebolah

Tebolah is a kelantanese word that i have heard since I was small. It used to be in my parents favorite line;
mama: tebolah sunggohla budok ni!
abah: banyok sunggoh buoh tebu mek ni~
Throughout my 20++ years of living, i have quite a fair share of tebolah moments that i'm not so proud of. Don't worry, i'll share them anyway;

Tebo1
tripped over a wire on stage when receiving an award in standard one, it actually looks like i'm going to jump off the stage instead of using the stairs.

Tebo2
open the door of a stranger's car that i thought was my friend's. Ah! and i said "Assalammualaikum~". Then, i closed the door and run. Should have cover it with, "saya nk tumpang tanya..."

Tebo3
ACCIDENTLY enters push the door of the other gender's toilet. Not on purpose!

Tebo4, and beyond
Countless times of leaving purse, book, phone, etc in the cafeteria, musolla, library, etc. In short, i leave everything everywhere.

That will be enough or i have to move to Pluto where there is no internet connection.

So, have you guess it yet?
Yea, tebolah means clumsy. How i which i wasn't~ Unfortunately, it is a curse that i'm born with. Yet, my parents and friends love me still *wink*. That's why i manage to survive 20++ miraculous years of clumsiness. Thank you! xoxo! :D












You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
~ Fergie, Clumsy

Wonder what will happen if i'm in love. Hmm~

0 comments: