CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Effortlessly beautiful.

Yes, I had gained weight. No, I'm not gonna tell you what my weight is.

It's very typical, girls and weight issues. One minute you are too fat, the other you are too thin. Never perfect. Last week for example, my cousin said "Eee, mek nor dah gemukla sekarang~" and one hour later, my friend told me "Wah! kacang, ko dah kurus la~". Both i have not met for about 1 year. So, at times like this there's only someone to turn to; the reliable and trustworthy Mr. 20cent-Shopping-Complex-Weighing-Scale. Unfortunately, the mean scale proves my cousin is right.

Anyway, it's not a shocking news considering that i had indulge myself with foods 24/7 since my practical starts. I seriously envy those people who can eat a lot of delicious meals everyday but still capable to maintain their weight, effortlessly! Yes, i mean you; zaidan and nini. It's not fair~~

Seeing that the process of making myself thin is a continuous failure, i'm thinking of making myself tall. After all, it will lead to the same result; nice figure. So, calciyum please~ *wink wink*











Yeah~ I think so too. This entry have no point at all except from me complaining about myself. Few past entries also circulated around me, myself and i, self-absorbed, i know. Oh, on second thought, all of the entries are about me and my little problems. Waa~I wanna write about world problems!!

Can i blame it on writer's block?

3 comments:

Jack Adam said...

Dear Dali~~
Walopun post saye latest tu menjurus ke arah berat badan...jgnlah d salahkan saye yg smemangnyer ske makan banyak...wahahaaha. Ikut 5 petua tu sbb post tu adalah "contribution to dali n sani~~~" :)

daly said...

hehehe. maseh jek, ak terasa dhargai~ ak tak salahkn k0, cumer giler jeles jer!! waa~~~

Jack Adam said...

menemui dalilah~~~mulai hari ini....janganlah kita keluar mamak d tgh malam....wahaha