CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Twitter

So after about one year of having a twitter account i've decided to actually give it a try, I followed a few artists from glee ie the handsome other asian, Harry Shum Jr and Mr porcelain face, as sue sees it, Chris Colfer. If you don't get it then you are not a gleek - well, it's not really a big deal, so no worries but now you know that i am. So as i was saying, i followed a few artists and read their tweets about their show and their __________ life in tinseltown (I don't have an adjective to describe their life, so feel free to insert your own) then of course i start tweeting. Well i tried, and i ended up staring at the tweet bird for like decade.

I wonder what does a mere mortal like me tweet about? (Tweet is verb now, is it?) My followers on twitter (Yes i do have followers, a whole lot of 7 actually. heh :P) i dont think they open their twitter on a daily basis and they don't tweet much either. The last one i stalked tweeted on October on something about phone. Its good for him that he actually have a phone that is worth to tweet about, mine is too sexy i'll be blocked if i mention it. Basically, they can't be much of a reference.

I dont really feel like whining about my little problems on twitter or fb as matter of fact because i find it kinda annoying. It's like 'so what you sit on a chewing gum? like i care'. Especially when quite a number of my fb friends are not really that close to me, i mean if my friends are only my classmate and my close relative, i would'nt mind whining publicly because its not actually public, you see. To answer the question in your mind ie 'its ok to whine in blogs?' As i said, nobody reads my blog so i'm kinda a crazy girl who talks to herself via writing. (yeah, you who are reading this , are actually not a body you are only a soul - no body as in nobody getit? Lame joke. i know.) So yeah, i think it is ok to whine in blog because you readers, read it by choice. I mean, my ridiculous whining (and writings) wont go up in your wall and make you read it unwillingly. You have to actually click a cursor to my blog to read my posts. So, you kinda sign up for it. :)

I got way beyond my topic so lets go back. What's there to tweet about? My daily routine? Like how i woke up 4, eat nasi lauk ayam sambal for lunch and do pilates at 6-yes, i am bragging. I, me do pilates for 1 hour every day, how's that make you feel? heh. Well actually its only been for 2 days and i did the routine from pilates for dummies. Not really a bragging material, me and my lack of exercise but that's another story.

What else?.............................................................
I have no idea. Now i start to wonder what is the purpose of twitter in the first place?

cartoon from here

PS - Been staring @ monitor for 15 minutes now thinking what to tweet about. Yes i'm a beginner. btw, i used @ huh that's a progress rite?
FYI that is my first tweet after a long time and apparently that is not the correct way of using@. I didn't actually mean to tag someone.

2 comments:

Ayaq said...

Dali, berenti la tweet tuh. Duniawi je semua ni. Eceh. Boleh lempang aku laju2 sekarang. Aku tak pernah interested ngan Twitter. Curious pun tak. Adakah aku normal? Hahhaa. Mike Chang. Yum yum.

daly said...

kan? ak join tweeter pasal nk tgk tweet orang2 glamer je. hahaha. so shallow. ak rase ak tak tweet da pasni. mcm pelik je.

btw,haaaanniiiiiimmmm!