CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2014

Late Night Ramblings

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind right now:

1. It's hard to forgive people when they don't apologize and act light nothing had happened. Urghhh i can't let it go. Eventhough things may seem like the way they were before, it felt soo fake! Funny how that 1 freaking word will make all the difference, and she had said these million other words.

Forgive and forget? Its not easy although I wanted to :(

2. ...... Ehh I've forgotten other things that were on my mind. Hahaha. I have a lot of other stuff before I wrote #1. Hahahaha.

Forgetfulness? Easily happens although unwanted

*I have a lot of random thoughts lately and I've decided that I'm gonna start writing blog again, just to let it out. Blog is the best option because I hate facebook and twitter is too limited for my ramblings (Also, I don't wanna 'force' my 8 followers to read my rungutan). So, this will be some sort of public diary. Hehe. Honestly, I don't expect to have readers, just wanted to express out my weird random thoughts :)

And oh, I think I saw some sort of crazy accidental flasher at the airport just now. He/she is doing a weird catwalk with his/her pants partially down. Urghhhh what a weird thing to remember before sleep. I'm gonna wash it out with Kids React videos.

Feeling stressed.
Silent shout.
Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!

0 comments: